find the Job that's right for you
If you're aged 15 to 65 years and have a health condition such as an injury, illness or disability, we can help you to achieve and sustain employment.
We believe there is more to a person than their disability. That is why we look beyond it and focus on ability. By doing this we can help place candidates in the right job, not just any job. When you come to HELP, you get award winning service. In fact, in 2019 HELP was recognised as:
- The National WINNER for ‘Innovation in Disability Employment Award'. Out of all other Disability Employment Service providers in Australia, HELP was awarded this prestigious award from the National Employment Services Association (NESA)
- The National WINNER of a ‘Disability Employment Excellence Award’ by the National Disability Service (NDS)
- 5-Star Disability Employment Service by The Department of Social Services DES Star Ratings 2019
AWARD WINNING EMPLOYMENT SERVICE
PRE-EMPLOYMENT PERSONAL COACHING
- We advocate to employers for you
- Help with resume and cover letter writing
- Upskilling through ‘Help Training Institute’
- Guidance and preparation for interviews
- Assist with workplace modifications
- On-the-job support after your placement
- Here for you if your job is in jeopardy
Please complete our enquiry form so we can call you to discuss your needs and design a solution that's best for you.
OUR Disability employment PROGRAMS
We’ve helped over 50,000 participants through our Employment Services. HELP's programs are provided at no cost to eligible job seekers. View our 'Inspiring Stories Series' to see how we've changed the lives of job seekers just like you.
DMS - Disability Management Service
ESS - Employment Support Service
MHIEP - Mental Health Integrated Employment Program
Youth Employment Services