Do you need help to find work?
If you've been looking for a provider that can give you a helping hand to enter or re-enter the workforce, then you have come to the right place... and at no cost to you!
With 50 years’ experience, our friendly Help Employment team has supported tens of thousands of people looking to find their next job, regardless of their situation or previous barriers. We are committed to finding a successful outcome for you.
In fact, in 2019 HELP was recognised as:
- The National WINNER for ‘Innovation in Disability Employment Award'. Out of all other Disability Employment Service providers in Australia, HELP was awarded this prestigious award from the National Employment Services Association (NESA)
- The National WINNER of a ‘Disability Employment Excellence Award’ by the National Disability Service (NDS)
LET US HELP YOU FIND the right job, not just any job
- Have you been out of work for a while, or are long-term unemployed?
- Recently lost your job?
- Do you have an injury, illness, mental health condition or disability?
- Are you a young person just starting out on your career journey?
- Are you an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander?
- Registered with Centrelink and just need some extra support?
Already registered with help?
- Visit the Jobs Portal to login and see our 'Hidden Jobs Market'
- Download a Centrelink 'Verification of Medical Condition' form