eligible school leavers program - ESL
We support youth with disability ready to transition from school into open employment.
HELP engages students while they are still at school in a range of activities that supports them to get get ready to look for a job, find a job and keep a job. This is designed to maximise confidence, participation and develop employability skills. Find out if you are eligible for ESL:
- Still at school in years 11 or 12
- Proof of verified disability
- Not already working more than 8 hours per week
- Are of legal working age and have a Tax File Number (TFN) or can obtain one
- Have a Customer Reference Number (CRN) with DHS or can obtain one
we Work with schools
Our Youth Employment Services (YES) team supports students by directly servicing within schools and working with the family/carers and teaching staff. We believe a young person can reach their potential for a fulfilling life through real employment outcomes and with the appropriate support.
Contact us for more information on 1800 877 545 or email our friendly YES Team.
your journey with eSL
*This program is funded by the Federal Government's Disability Employment Services (DES).