2. Take the next step
Now that you have your job plan, it’s time to start our pre-employment preparation.
- Develop your personal brand, where we help you to create resumes, profiles and cover letters
- Learn new skills or enhance your current attributes through our award-winning Help Training Institute
- Access our specialised support if you experience challenges that may be a barrier to employment
- Join our Job Clubs, where you learn how to search and apply for jobs
- Build self-esteem, confidence and motivation to succeed.
You will also have access to our computers, phone, photocopiers, printers, free Wi-Fi and of course 24/7 access to our mobile Jobs Portal where jobs are tailored to your skills and attributes and sent to you via SMS alert.