COVID-19 CHANGES TO STUDY OPTIONS
We've made several changes to our delivery methods of courses - see details here.
WHO WE ARE
Looking for a training course?
Whether you're looking to add to your resume or expand skills in your current career path, we're here to support you in reaching your employment goals.
What makes us different?
- We are an award winning RTO. See our awards here
- With various partnerships with employers, we embed our knowledge of industries within the industry itself
- We practice what we preach with our industry training by being a multi-disciplinary business
- We're part of a bigger picture. Help Employment & Training has helped thousands of job seekers find work across South East Queensland.
DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS
- Industry specific courses relevant to your career goals
- Pre-employment skills development and training
- Explore different career pathways
Choose your study path to a meaningful and fulfilling working life.
YOUR STUDENT ESSENTIALS
We are committed to creating employment and learning opportunities to support your chosen path.
HELP provides tailored support for people who require wrap-around support to develop the skills, attitudes and behaviours sought by employers.
We help you develop the skills and knowledge you need for a career in your chosen field. You can be sure that the skills you are gaining are up-to-date and industry relevant.
FIND YOUR FUNDED PATHWAY
Whether you are unemployed, new to the workforce or a career professional, Help Training may have a funded pathway to assist you in upskilling and gaining the qualification you have always wanted.
Eligible students can access a range of subsidies or funding packages making your education aspirations a reality.
Contact us today for a confidential discussion on how the range of Government and Industry funding schemes may suit your individual circumstances and needs.
Certificate 3 Guarantee
Higher Level Skills
Fee Free - year 12 Graduates
Vocational Education & Training in Schools
School-Based Apprenticeships & Traineeships