Notification of collection of personal information
Help Enterprises Limited ACN 009 776 032 (HELP) collects personal information necessary for its charitable and business purposes of providing a variety of services while providing supported employment and other opportunities for those with a disability.
By completing this online form, HELP has collected personal information relating to you which is necessary for its purposes.
Collection of personal information
Personal information is primarily collected directly from you when you contact HELP for example, by submitting an application or enrolment form or request to be contacted online or over the telephone. Personal information may also be collected from other sources including, but not limited to:
- Former and current employers (if you have applied for employment with HELP);
- Other Employment providers
- Medical service providers and/or other care or assistance providers
- Authorised School Representatives
- Parents or Legal Guardians
- State and Federal Governments and Government Agencies
HELP also collects personal information when it is required or authorised by or under a relevant Australian Act.
Purposes of collection
HELP collects personal information for the purposes of:
- Providing its manufacturing and supply chain services to the public;
- Assessing the suitability of individuals seeking to work with and receive services from HELP, and providing those services to eligible individuals, such as:
- Supported employment opportunities;
- Job training;
- Equine therapy;
- Supported accommodation and housing;
- Sending our newsletter to keep people up to date with our latest activities;
- Where you have applied for employment with HELP, assessing your suitability for employment.
If HELP cannot collect all or some relevant personal information, it may not be able to property fulfill its purposes, functions and obligations or provide its properly provide its services. For example, HELP may not be able to appropriately assess whether an individual is eligible to participate in, or receive, a HELP service.
All information which HELP collects is necessary and relevant for our purposes and we will not seek to collect personal information from you which is not reasonably necessary
Usual disclose of personal information
HELP may disclose some kinds of personal information to other entities, bodies or persons including:
- The Australian Commonwealth Government and the Queensland State Government including relevant departments and authorities relevant to the services which HELP provides;
- Professional consultants engaged by HELP, such as lawyers, accountants etc;
- Medical service providers and/or other care or assistance providers;
- Parent(s) or legal guardians; and
- Participants in financial and payment systems, such as banks, credit reporting bodies, credit providers and credit card associations.
Access and correction of personal information and complaints policy
For enquiries, please contact the Privacy Officer via the contact details shown above.