'DEADLY ART' COMPETITION
Over 900 likes, hundreds of comments and shares, we finally have our WINNERS! Congratulations! The top spot goes to David closely followed by Wesley and Damon. We had such amazing entries - thank you for supporting.
Entries & VOTING IS now closed!
We've been listening to the community and have spent several months updating and expanding our Indigenous Programs.
In celebration of these exciting changes, we called on some talented artists to create artwork that will be displayed in 44 of our locations across QLD! We're giving away a $600 voucher to the winner and 2 x $450 vouchers to the 2 runner-ups!
See our updated Indigenous Programs.
The shortlist of finalists has been selected by us and posted on our Facebook page for you to vote for the winner, the 3 submissions with the most 'likes' wins! The Indigenous artwork was entered using the theme: 'Working together for a shared future' by Friday 22 March 2019.
We’re proud to be part of Indigenous inclusion and diversity. We do this by helping Indigenous people enter or re-enter the workforce using our tools and support to reach their individual goals.
Indigenous Artwork Competition
- Entrant must be aged 18 or above
- Entries must be produced by a person who identifies as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Entrant must reside in Queensland
Entries have now closed.
- Submissions Due: Friday 22 March 2019
- Winners Announced: Friday 5 April 2019
|CATEGORY||SUBMISSION||PRIZE FOR WINNER|
|Most Likes||Artwork||1 x $600 voucher|
|Runner-Up||Artwork||1 x $450 voucher|
|Runner-Up||Artwork||1 x $450 voucher|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) apply to Help Enterprises’ Queensland Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander ‘Deadly Art’ Competition (Competition) run by Help Enterprises Limited ACN 009 776 032 (HELP or us or we).
2. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Eligibility and entry
3. To enter the Competition, you must:
a. identify as an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander;
b. be at least 18 years of age; and
c. reside in Queensland.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
5. You may only submit one piece of artwork (Work) in the Competition i.e. multiple entries from the same entrant will not be accepted. If multiple pieces of artwork are submitted, we will only accept the Work which we receive first.
6. Closing date for entries is 22/03/2019. No entries submitted after this time will be accepted.
7. Entries can be submitted either:
8. You must provide your personal contact details (such as name and mobile phone number) along with your entry. Failure to do so will mean that we may be unable to contact you and you may be ineligible to win a prize.
Prize and announcement
9. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are personal to the winner/s and are not transferable.
10. Finalists will be selected by us and put to a social media vote, measured by number of likes per submission, to determine the winner/s which will be announced by C.O.B 5/04/2019
11. The winner/s will be notified by email and/or via Direct Message on Facebook (via the contact details supplied) within 28 days of the closing date.
12. We will notify the winner/s when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
Warranties and indemnity
13. You warrant that:
a. all information you provide to us in relation to the Competition is true, accurate, not misleading or otherwise incomplete; and
b. the Work submitted to us as your entry in the Competition is your own original creation, that you own all copyright subsisting in the Work, and that the Work contains no feature or aspect or material that is in breach of any third party’s intellectual property or moral rights.
14. You indemnify HELP against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by HELP arising out of or in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
Copyright, moral rights and media
15. You grant HELP a free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty free licence to use, print, publish and reproduce your Work.
16. You consent to the doing of any acts or making of any omissions by HELP that infringe on your moral rights in your Work.
17. You agree to HELP using your name and image in any publicity material.
18. You have entered into these Terms and Conditions without relying on any information or advice given or statement made by any other party or any person purporting to represent that party other than the information set out in our advertisements relating to the Competition.
19. If any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, illegal or void or makes these Terms and Conditions or any part of them unenforceable, illegal or void, then that term or condition is severed and the rest of these Terms and Conditions remains in form.
20. These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement and understanding between you and HELP on everything connected with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any prior agreement or understanding on anything connected with that subject matter.
21. The law of Queensland governs these Terms and Conditions. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and of the Commonwealth of Australia.