BUSINESS WITH BILLY MOORE
Thank you all for your entries, the winners have been contacted via email.
IT'S ORIGIN SEASON!
Billy has been part of the Help Employment team for the last year, inspiring our team and clients with stories from his league and business life. To celebrate State of Origin, he can be part of your line-up too!
As long as your business has a location operating in South East Queensland, follow us on LinkedIn and enter your business contact details for a chance to win a visit at your workplace with Billy Moore for you and your team with up to $200 of catering costs covered. Terms & Conditions Apply.
STEPS TO Enter
Entries have now closed.
Business With Billy Moore
- Follow the ‘Help Employment & Training’ Facebook & LinkedIn pages
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a registered business in Queensland with at least 5 employees; and
- Have a registered business address operating in the Local Government Areas listed in the Terms and Conditions
- Submissions Due: Friday 11 December 2020
- Winners Announced: Friday 18 December 2020
- Event Coordinated and Scheduled before: Tuesday 30 March 2021
A total of 20 identical prizes are available (only 1 prize per competition winner) and include:
- Billy Moore’s attendance at a workplace event + $200 worth of catering costs covered
1. These terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) apply to Help Enterprises’ Queensland Billy Moore Business Competition (Competition) run by Help Enterprises Limited ACN 009 776 032 (HELP or us or we).
2. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. A total of 20 identical prizes are available (only 1 prize per competition winner) and include:
a. Billy Moore’s attendance at a workplace event or business venue located in the geographic area identified at 4d. of these Terms and Conditions
b. $200 worth of catering costs covered.
Eligibility and entry
4. To enter the Competition, you must:
a. Follow the ‘Help Employment & Training’ LinkedIn page;
b. be at least 18 years of age;
c. be a registered business in Queensland with at least 5 employees; and
d. have a registered business address operating in the following Local Government Areas or the City of Toowoomba, Queensland.
i. City of Brisbane, Somerset Region, Sunshine Coast Region, Moreton Bay Region, Redland City, Logan City, Shire of Noosa, City of Gold Coast, Scenic Rim Region, City of Ipswich, Lockyer Valley Region
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the Competition.
6. You may only enter once to the Competition i.e. multiple entries from the same entrant will not be accepted.
7. Closing date for entries is 11/12/2020. No entries submitted after this time will be accepted.
8. Entries can only be submitted via entry of your business contact details on the Help Employment and Training website (available at https://www.helpemployment.com.au/page/news-and-media/business-with-billy-moore)
9. You must provide your personal contact details (such as name and mobile phone number) along with your entry. Failure to do so will mean that we may be unable to contact you and you may be ineligible to win a prize.
Prize and announcement
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are personal to the winner/s and are not transferable.
11. Winners will be selected at random and announced by C.O.B 18/12/2020
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or mobile phone number (via the contact details supplied) within 28 days of the closing date.
13. We will notify the winner and coordinate arrangements for the prize to be delivered at your workplace or venue of your choosing, provided that the workplace or venue is located within the geographic area identified at 4d. of these Terms and Conditions.
14. Any planning of the event must be organised by the competition winner once a date has been scheduled.
15. Business event must take place before March 30th, 2021.
Warranties and indemnity
16. You warrant that all information you provide to us in relation to the Competition is true, accurate, not misleading or otherwise incomplete; and
17. You indemnify HELP against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect, or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by HELP arising out of or in connection with any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
18. You acknowledged that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook and you release Facebook from all liability associated with the Competition.
Copyright, moral rights and media
19. You agree to HELP using your name and image in any publicity material.
20. You have entered into these Terms and Conditions without relying on any information or advice given or statement made by any other party or any person purporting to represent that party other than the information set out in our advertisements relating to the Competition.
21. If any term or condition of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, illegal or void or makes these Terms and Conditions or any part of them unenforceable, illegal or void, then that term or condition is severed and the rest of these Terms and Conditions remains in form.
22. These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement and understanding between you and HELP on everything connected with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any prior agreement or understanding on anything connected with that subject matter.
23. The law of Queensland governs these Terms and Conditions. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and of the Commonwealth of Australia.