RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING SALE!
*offer ENDS 31st JANUARY, 2021!
Enrol with Help Training Institute (RTO 1653) for the best opportunity to progress your career in the industry of your choice.
WHY HELP TRAINING INSTITUTE?
As part of Help Enterprises, we're able to conduct course placement and observations within our own businesses. From our very own logistics and warehousing facilities, to our disability services HUBs - you'll be under the guidance of trainers with real-life experience and have access to both simulated, and operating industry scenarios.
For the months of December and January, our Qualifications with Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) are on sale!
Priced at only $950.00 (no further discounts apply - fee for service students only. If ineligible for RPL, pricing is $4,250.00 for the full course)
The below qualifications are eligible:
- CHC43315 - Certificate IV in Mental Health*
- CHC43015 - Certificate IV in Ageing Support*
- CHC43115 - Certificate IV in Disability*
- CHC42015 - Certificate IV in Community Services*
- BSB40515 - Certificate IV in Business Administration
- BSB42015 - Certificate IV in Leadership And Management
*State funding may be available, please contact us to discuss eligibility.
Disclaimer: Some of these courses require logged placement hours or observation, please discuss your options with our trainers and assessors to see what might be available under the current COVID-19 social distancing guidelines set out by the Australian Government.
Recognition of Prior Learning eligibility:
- Must be currently working in industry, with a minimum of 2 years - contact us and talk to one of our assessors to check if you're eligible.
Call us on (07) 3260 6411 to find out about our upcoming courses or submit an enquiry below using the 'Get In Touch' button.
You can also download the course flyer from the individual course pages for a full overview of the course including units of competency and delivery methods.