Work with people
Working in the community services sector is perfect for someone looking to make a difference in people’s lives. A qualification in this industry will allow you to work in a variety of community organisations.
Courses involve hands-on training through placement in an industry where you can develop your practical skills in the real world.
Find the best qualification for you:
- HLT23215 - Certificate II in Health Support Services
- CHC32015 - Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC33015 - Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
- CHC33015 - Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
- CHC43015 - Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43115 - Certificate IV in Disability
- CHC41115 - Certificate IV in Employment Services
- CHC42015 - Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43315 - Certificate IV in Mental Health
What is Community Services?
Why Study Community Services?
What Will I Learn?